Monday, October 26, 2009

On...The Worst Ever

Can Karma be this bad?

Well, tomorrow night begins the 2009 World Series between the New York Yankees and the Philadelphia Phillies. Starting pitchers will be CC Sabathia for the NYY and Cliff Lee for the Phils. What's horribly wrong with this picture for Cleveland Indians fans? Oh, I don't know...maybe they were both CY Young winners for the Tribe no less than 3 years ago!!! Both of them!! Now the Tribe as nada. NADA!!! All on display for the nation to see. This is so cruel.

But I still hope Lee and Phils kick some Yankee butt.

And while we are on baseball. Let's see how my pre-season predictions went.

Hmm. Both my wild card pics are in the World Series. Though both won their respective divisions. I did pick the Angels out of the AL West and Dodgers out of the NL West. That's about it. Cubs and Indians tanked. But on the bright side I did pick six of the eight playoff teams right.

And I predicted Cliff Lee would go 14-12 and he went 14-13, not too bad. Other predictions were WAAAY OFF. All those Tigers are still Tigers.

Better luck next year.
Go Phillies.

No comments: