Thursday, July 3, 2008

Shouting into darkness

Well, here we are, at the beginning. Another voice jammed in the ever-expanding noosphere.

To those lucky few who will ever come across this blog (and dare say return again and again) I welcome you. There will be no grand theme for this blog, other than it will center on my interests and thoughts--ranging from pop culture, politics, history, philosophical ramblings, etc. So, you know, time-wasters all.

The site will also be a gateway to articles that I find of interest and wish to share with others (generally political and entertainment based.) So hopefully this will be a record of our life and times. Feel free to interject in a civilized manner. Humor and the lighter side is always appreciated.

Occasionally I will also post excerpts from any writings/sketches (chapters, poems, short stories) I am working on. So stay tuned.

No comments: